Now Bobby Brown loses another chance to nail Nick Gordon for causing Bobbi Kristina's death. Now a friend of Nick Gordon and the man that found Bobbi K in the tub is now dead. His name is Max Lomax. He was found dead in the bathroom with a syringe nearby.
#RepostBy @swagggirlicious: "Max Lomas, who was a fixture in the mystery surrounding Bobbi Kristina Brown’s drowning death, has reportedly died of an overdose. TMZ reports that while the Atlanta-based Lomas was at a friend’s home in Mississippi, he went into the #bathroom and then never came out. Lomas was found “unresponsive on the floor” with “a #syringe near his body.” He was rushed to the hospital, where he died of an apparent overdose. . ▪️Click #LinkInBio to read more▪️ . #overdose #bobbikristina a #bobbikristinabrown #maxlomas #drugs #rip #tmz"